We are looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d) EU funded Projects
from 1st June 2022 or later
The Project Manager role is within the Project Management department, which is a fast-growing department with a large and diverse portfolio of EU projects.
- Managing Project implementation, including coordination of current partnerships
- Operationalization of all activities
- Follow and manage project timetables,
- Monitoring the overall progress regarding milestones and deliverables
- Making sure the milestones are reached and deliverables are deliverables on-time
- Identifying implementation risks, working on solutions
- Taking care of administrative and reporting tasks related to the project.
- Drafting and/or supervising deliverables (direct liaison with WP Leaders and research teams)
- Champion drafting the technical interim and final reports, and/or supervising their quality
- Responsible for data management
- Ensuring the timely submission of financial reports
- Acting as the centre of communication between all internal and external stakeholders, including:
- Prompt liaison with the coordination team, consortium and the Managing Authority
- Assisting all WP and Task Leaders
- Ensuring the involvement of the appropriate internal research divisions
- Organising workshops, presentations and meetings.
- Drafting applications and proposals under Horizon Europe and other Programmes etc.
- Participating in networking activities for new partnerships
Skills & Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven track record of project management jobs or able to convince capable of handling these tasks
- Current knowledge of laws and regulations regarding European grant funding will be considered a strong asset
- Sound scientific background: degree in a relevant research field, pharmacy, natural sciences, biotechnology
- Written and spoken English proficiency (German language knowledge is not obligatory but will be considered a strong asset)
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with dynamic and multi-disciplinary staff
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently
- International experience or international exposure to best practices in project management
- Experience/knowledge in principles and techniques of EU projects planning and acquisition
- Experience/knowledge in international grant application and management processes
- Experience/knowledge in non-academic collaborations and knowledge transfer activities
- Travel availability
- Excellent command of MS Office
- You can expect an exciting working environment in an international company, in a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- You benefit from a varied challenges with a high degree of freedom, in which you can develop yourself personally and contribute your own ideas
- Together with us you will expand the further development of the company and the corporate culture in close cooperation with our experienced management and staff team
- You benefit from flexible working hours in a family friendly company.
If you would like to be a part of the success of MyBiotech GmbH as an employee, we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail: email@example.com.
Your contact person is: Anke Wagner-Schon
Phone: +49-6836-96 91-145
Fax: +49-6836-96 91-199