MyBiotech is a CDMO on the fields of Biotechnology and Pharmaceuticals.
Biotechnological production is covered with all aspects of upstream and downstream processes focusing on cell disruption with our propriety technology and purification with chromatographic methods such as ion exchange and supercritical fluid chromatography. Biotechnological production of active pharmaceutical ingredients and natural substances is also one of the core aspects of our business. Our products include Algae derived Omega-3 fatty acids, innovative Omega-3 formulations Curcumin, Phycocyanin along with plant derived natural supplements.
Pharmaceutical division is specialized on development and technology transfer of nanoparticle and microparticle formulations from concept through development all the way up to GMP manufacturing. We are continuously developing and adapting innovative production methods for GMP manufacturing and processing of particulate system.
We are looking for a
Project Manager (m/f/d) EU funded projects
from 1st March 2021
- Monitoring the overall progress regarding milestones and deliverables
- Operationalization and timing of all activities in the project
- Identification of any unanticipated risks
- Acting as the center of communication between all internal and external stakeholders, including:
- Prompt liaison with the coordination team and the assigned EC Project Advisor for the implementation of further risk mitigation strategies
- Assisting all WP and Task Leaders
- Champion the preparation of deliverables (direct liaison with WP Leaders )
- Preparation of the technical interim and final reports
- Responsible for data management
- Ensuring the timely submission of financial reports
Skills & Qualifications:
- Sound scientific background: degree in a relevant research field, pharmacy, natural sciences, biotechnology
- Written and spoken English proficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with dynamic and diverse staff
- High level of resilience
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently
- International experience or international exposure to best practices in project management
- Experience/knowledge in principles and techniques of EU projects planning
- Experience/knowledge in international grant application processes
- Experience/knowledge in non-academic collaborations and knowledge transfer activities
- You can expect an exciting working environment in an international company, in a culture of innovation and continuous improvement
- You benefit from a varied challenges with a high degree of freedom, in which you can develop yourself personally and contribute your own ideas
- Together with us you will expand the further development of the company and the corporate culture in close cooperation with our experienced management and staff team
- You benefit from flexible working hours in a family friendly company.
If you would like to be a part of the success of MyBiotech GmbH as an employee, we look forward to receiving your detailed application by e-mail: email@example.com.
Your contact person is: Anke Wagner-Schon
Phone: +49-6836-96 91-145
Fax: +49-6836-96 91-199